Aptalis at a Glance
Aptalis is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company with historical roots in our legacy companies, Axcan and Eurand, which combined in 2011. For more than 30 years, we have been focused on improving health and quality of life for patients around the world.
- Strong multinational specialty pharmaceuticals company with a mission to improve the health and quality of care by providing specialty therapies for patients around the world
- Provides innovative, effective products for unmet medical needs including:
- Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Cystic fibrosis (CF)
- Strong sales force with relationships with physicians and payors in our markets
- Proven Research and Development capabilities
- Complimentary proprietary pharmaceutical technology platforms including:
- Customized Drug Release
- Bioavailability Enhancement
- Taste-masking/ODTs (Orally Disintegrating Tablets)
- Several late-stage pipeline products in development for the treatment of CF and GI disorders
- Experienced leadership team with an average of 26 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
A Multinational Presence
With facilities in the US, Canada, and Europe, Aptalis continues to expand into other areas of the world through an extensive network of partnerships.
In February 2008, Aptalis transitioned to private ownership by the private-equity firm TPG Capital. Until April 2012, however, the company continued to file its financials with the SEC. Go to www.sec.gov to access this historical information.
Financial filings from March 31, 2012 and beyond can be accessed at www.syndtrak.com (by subscribing members only).
View a list of upcoming conferences.
Investor Relations Contact:
Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer
Aptalis Pharma 597, Laurier Blvd., Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QC, J3H 6C4 Canada
Tel: (450) 467-2600 or
1 (877) 982-2600 ext. 2442 Fax: (450) 464-9979