Your use of this website and any personal information, or other information concerning you, shared by you or otherwise collected by us through, or in connection with, this website shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy Statement.
- Acceptance. Please read this Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this website. By using this website, you confirm your agreement with all the Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any laws applicable to such use. Aptalis and its affiliates (collectively referred to herein as “the Company”) reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website at any time without notice and without updating the content of this website. By continuing to use this website after such updates are posted, you convey your acceptance of such changes.
- Web Site Users. THE ONLY PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS WEBSITE ARE PERSONS WHO ARE RESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES. You should not construe anything in this web site as a promotion or solicitation for any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you reside.
- Content. (a) Although the Company strives to provide on this website the latest developments relating to the products on this website, and other information about the Company, the Company does not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this internet site. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time and without prior notification. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”/“AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, LIKELY RESULTS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE BEFORE RELYING ON IT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of computer viruses.
- Disclaimer of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Copyright Notice. The content of this website is protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. All material published in this website (including but not limited to images, illustrations, information, documents and related graphics) is the sole property of the Company and may not be reproduced, modified, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, republished or distributed without the Company’s written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Company.
- Trademarks. FLUTTER®, MODULON®, SALOFALK®, SCANDISHAKE®, ULTRASE®, URSO DS® and VIOKASE® are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by or used under license by Aptalis in Canada. ADEKS®, AQUADEKS™, BENTYL®, CANASA®, CARAFATE®, FLUTTER®, ZENPEP®, PYLERA®, RECTIV®, VIOKACE™, ULTRESA™, SCANDICAL®, SCANDISHAKE®, ULTRASE®, URSO FORTE® Scored, URSO 250®, VIOKASE®, Live2Thrive™ Program, ASSIST Program℠, CareFirst for CF℠ Program, CF Direct Connect Program℠, Comprehensive Care Program for CF℠ and Rx Cost Reduction Program℠ are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks owned by or used under license by Aptalis in the United States. DELURSAN®, LACTEOL®, LACTEOL FORT®, TAGAMET®, TRANSULOSE®, and VIATOL® are registered trademarks owned by or used under license by Aptalis in France. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. No use of any Company trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress or images of products in this web site may be made without the prior written authorization of the Company, except to identify the product or services of the Company.
- Product/Medical Information. This web site is not designed to provide a diagnosis or medical advice and should not be relied on or interpreted as doing so. Any information in this web site relating to various health and medical conditions is provided for information purposes only. It is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. You should always consult a physician or healthcare provider for your personal medical needs.
- Aptalis Online Store. Aptalis strives to offer the most accurate and up to date purchasing information available. However, Aptalis cannot be held liable for errors in its web site. Policies, item availability and prices are subject to change without notice. The price in effect when your order is received will be the price you are charged. Aptalis reserves the right to limit quantities of any product ordered. The Aptalis Online Store is only for U.S. residents (including Alaska and Hawaii), and Puerto Rico residents. No other international orders will be accepted.
- Click-Through Agreements. Before using certain areas of the web site you may be asked to indicate your acceptance of additional special terms and conditions by clicking a button marked “I Accept,” “I Agree,” “Okay,” “I Consent” or other words or actions that similarly acknowledge your consent or acceptance of a Click-Through Agreement. To the extent there is a conflict between these terms and any Click-Through Agreement for the activity in which you choose to participate, the Click-Through Agreement will govern.
- Third Party Links. This site may provide links to other web sites maintained by third parties. The Company is not responsible for the content or accuracy of such other sites and shall not be responsible for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of this web site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of such web site.
- User Content. No confidential relationship shall be established in the event that any user of this web site should submit, display and/or post any content via the web site, which content includes, but is not limited to, your comments, reviews, analysis, proposals and feedback, submitted in any form or medium, whether by emails, posting or otherwise (“User Content”). All such User Content shall be considered non-confidential, and the Company shall be free to reproduce, publish or otherwise use such User Content, without any obligation, in any media and for any purposes whatsoever on an unrestricted basis including, without limitation, the research, development, manufacture, use, sale or promotion of products incorporating such User Content. The sender of any User Content waives any moral rights that he/she may have therein in favor of the Company. The sender of any User Content is fully responsible for its content, including its truthfulness and accuracy and its non-infringement of any other person’s proprietary rights.
- Forward Looking Statements. To the extent any statements made in this web site contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward looking and are often identified by words such as "anticipate," "expect," "estimate," "should," "project," "plan," and "believe." Forward Looking Statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, the difficulty of predicting approvals from the relevant regulatory authorities (such as the FDA, Health Canada, l’agence française de sécurité sanitaire des produits de santé, etc.), acceptance and demand for new pharmaceutical products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, the regulatory environment, fluctuations in operating results and other risks detailed from time to time in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and under the Canadian Multijurisdictional Disclosure System. Until decided otherwise, the Company’s practice is to update forward-looking statements in light of subsequent developments.
This Agreement was last modified and is effective as of December 2012.